Archive: my dedication to Carlos Nine


I was soooo lucky i met him once, at the "Librairie Experience" in Lyon this year..
I had made this especially for him and gave it to him hand to hand (wahooo!!!) , and i hesitated before i post it, because it was only for him! but now it has appeared somewhere else...let's post it!
I know there's kinda problem with the wrist but...uh..too late!

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Je suis amoureuse de ce blog...Bravo en tout cas, il est juste magnifique.

Anonyme a dit…

c'est fabuleux, ton blog, tes illustrations, (d'avoir rencontrer carlos nine), la musique.......

Achde a dit…

rien à y redire, je suis fan. Bravo encore Maly, du style, de la créativité, du beau dessin, mes respect miss…

xobule a dit…

Ouahhhhh!!!! ça c'est la classe!!!
Félicitations, c'est superbe....

Joe Adams a dit…

On dirait qu'elle sort du XVIII avec les couleurs et le cadre =)

Khandie Khisses a dit…

Just noticed my name on your list....thank you!

Archives du blog